Friday, February 1, 2013

T Minus 2 and Counting



Blog updates will start so bookmark this site.   Dr. Brimacomb’s office called today to check up on Pekoe and reminded me to count from the day of OVULATION, not insemination so Pekoe’s due date is actually MONDAY, not Wednesday as projected.  She’s been digging a den out under the kennel shed, but I hate to tell her…. She is NOT having her pups out there!  LOL.

Whelping box/Puppy room will be set up tomorrow so we’re ready for anything.  Pekoe will have a bath tomorrow and then I'll post a photo of her with her big puppy belly! Lying on the couch with her tonight, I could feel the puppies kicking and moving around.  

I wasn't sure about whether I'd take her for an x-ray to try to get a head count but since it's Friday night and she's due Monday, I'm not sure there's time or reason to do so.   Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment